The First International Forum "Engineering Technologies 2010"
From 2010-06-30 to 2010-07-04Time: June 30 - July 4, 2010
Venue: Zhukovsky, Moscow Region, the Transport Exhibition Center "Russia" (the traditional venue for MAKS International Air-Space Salon).
Organizers: the Russian Federal Service for Military and Technical Cooperation (FSMTC of Russia) and Russian Technologies State Corporation.
The Forum is supported by several ministries and agencies of the Russian Federation.
The Forum is to serve as an efficient tool for implementation of some important objectives, such as development of the national engineering industry, promotion of its products on the global market, boosting the competitiveness and enhancing the prestige of the Russian engineering products, including implementation of the main national objective set forth by the Russian President - modernization and technological development of Russia.
The Forum is designed to promote implementation of the new technologies, to stimulate development and modernization of the material and technical base of enterprises within the Russian Military-Industrial Complex, to attract investment capitals and to promote integration of the countries in manufacture of weapons, military equipment and civil products.
The Forum includes Business, Exhibition and Demonstration Programs. The Forum's professional program is planned for June 30 - July 2, while the general public will be welcomed on July 3 - 4.
The Business Program of the Forum is to start with the plenary meeting on the topic "Technical and technological modernization of the machine-building complex as the basis for the country's economic development".
Main topics of the conferences and round tables included in the Business Program of the Forum:
- equipping the CSTO emergency response forces with modern weapons, military equipment and special vehicles;
- predicting the most promising areas of engineering development and elaborating strategies for implementation of development projects;
- forming investment climate in the engineering industry;
- advanced aviation technologies and scientific designs in engineering;
- the role of standardization, metrology and conformity assessment in the development of innovative and high-tech product manufacture in the Russian Federation;
- unmanned Multipurpose Vehicle Systems;
- modernization and renovation of the production and technological bases in engineering industry;
- protection of intellectual property at enterprises of the military-industrial complex and in the process of military and technical cooperation.